Sunday, January 4, 2009

First let me begin with a bit of a preface: This is my second, recent blog. I started blogging as a way to share my (mostly amusing) weekend conquests with friends in one, concise location and not much more. However, I'm trying to expand my network a bit and to be entirely honest, while funny, the image of a drunken trollop isn't exactly an accurate one of me. Not really wanting all my friends to read anything too personal, I've started this blog. I'm keeping the old one and still posting the most amusing weekend adventures.

You can read it here: Green Line Coed


Now onto a bit of substance.

Maybe I'm a bit late, but I figure a post about resolutions is certainly in order, if only so I can look back at this on December 31st, 2009 and chuckle at my ambitions. 

For this, I think its necessary to quote my favorite blogger, Ms. Bridget Jones.

Resolution 1: Will Obviously lose 20lbs. The standard female resolution

Resolution 2: Always put last night's panties in the laundry basket.  In my case, will stop throwing my shoes about the apartment upon arriving home from the bar. Locating said shoes is tiring, especially when they're under furniture, and I don't know how much more the walls can take.

Resolution 3: Will find nice, sensible boyfriend and stop forming romantic attachments to any of the following: alcoholics, workoholics, sexaholics, commitment-phobics, peeping toms, megalomaniacs, emotional fuckwits or perverts. While men like this certainly make my love life more...interesting, I think a shift from 'interesting' to 'stable' may be in order. In my defense, I've never had a fling with a peeping tom...to my knowledge.

So here's to a new year, a new blog, new hair (something resembling bangs for the first time since I was 8...), a new wardrobe (professional clothing? ack) and a new start.

1 comment:

  1. best of luck! clothes, love, shoes, life -- couldnt really think of any basic resolutions better than those.

    ReplyDelete