Friday, February 6, 2009

He's Just Not that Into You

So the winner from Saturday night's debacle contacted me today...I was willing to try to play the whole situation off, take the fall as the silly blacked out girl (I was nowhere near blacked out, for the record) and move on. This is where my PR skills should have been shining.

He left mid-convo (damn internet conversations), so I posted this charming bit on his facebook wall:

my roommates informed me I was the better side of drunk on Saturday. When I black out I'm sloppy and try to fight people....sorry if my social niceties were on par with a drunken sailor or a grizzly bear.

And he deleted it!

CLEARLY, he was just SO attractive, I couldn't help myself and just HAD to be with him again.

Please. I just wanted to make in unawkward when we inevitably ran into each other in the future at the one of five area bars. 

After a marathon viewing of Sex and the City with my sick roommate this week, I'm starting to think most of the situations aren't quite so outlandish.

3 comments: